Up to £500 per day
16 days ago
Android Developer |6 month contract |£500 per day |Outside IR35 | Remote
Understanding Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a super design agency who build major digital products and platforms for large scale businesses.
As the Android Developer, you will be building out a new application for a significant key customer.
You'll be working to design, architect and develop the new product and will make technology and tooling choices as needed. You'll be looked to drive and influence coding standards and best practice and will mentor more junior members of the team as needed.
Along with enjoying serious input into the mobile function, it's a super tech stack to be working with, with all the latest mobile technology, and TDD/BDD approaches.
Experience needed for the position:
· Java & Kotlin
· Build new features and maintain existing solutions within SDK and support client teams with integration of the SDK and assist in diagnosing issues
· Frameworks and libraries such as Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, RxJava, Espresso, etc.
· Unit testing and UI testing
· Experience working with design patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM
· Experience using Source Control (Git)
· Integrating against RESTful APIs
· Fine-tuning performance
· Knowledge and experience of a wide range of Agile methodologies and best practices (Scrum, Kanban XP, etc..).
· You'll be a champion for agile best practices and be able to discuss the various practices and their benefits in detail.
If you feel like you match the above and you would like to discuss the position further, then please apply below with an up to date CV.
Android Developer |6 month contract |£500 per day |Outside IR35