Up to £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Do you want to work on a unique, decentralised messaging system used by millions?
Do you want to work remotely + /- 3 hours of the UK?
Do you want to be instrumental in ensuring users' privacy and data?
A high growth, multi-national company who's product is a decentralised messaging system that is focused on giving back users' data are on the lookout for an Android Developer.
The role will involve solving highly technical challenges and you will work on some extremely interesting projects. Their product roadmap is listed on their GitHub so you will know exactly what the plans are
The role will be fully remote. You need to be based + / - 3 hours of the UK.
Tech stack is Android, Kotlin, Junit, Espresso and Barista.
The role for the Android Developer is as follows:
- Developing complex, real time systems
- Solving problems that external customers face
- Ensure that the code produced is to the highest standard, is tested and maintained.
They would like the Android to have the following background:
- Extensive Android development experience designing high performing Android apps
- Designing UI using Android Constraint Layout
They would love if the Android also has the following background:
- Experience running a time array through chrome
They can offer a salary ranging between £80,000 - £90,000 + benefits. Their benefits a performance related bonus, private healthcare and equity.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information