£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Do you want to work with a Global leader in mobile ticketing and commerce, taking advantage of the single biggest opportunity to create direct communication to the customer?
This organisation has multi award-winning platform and they are on the lookout for an Android Developer, located in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Their massively scalable, robust and proven technology, processes over £5m a week in client ticket sales and enables tens of millions of customers to purchase tickets and have them immediately delivered to their device.
Your role will be focused on designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform, working with outside data sources and APIs. You will be working with the Operations Client Services teams to help design solutions to make their client's businesses more efficient, implementing new features across their applications whilst working as part of a Fast Track squad disgnosing and fixing software bugs.
They would like the Android Developer to have the following background:
- Strong experience with software development, focusing on Android app development
- A comprehensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and modern design patterns
- Experience with remote data: REST / SOAP / JSON
They would love if the Software Developer also has experience with:
- Experience with Test Driven or Behaviour Driven desing
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environemnt
- Version control experience - Git / Subversion / BitBucket
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
They can offer a salary up to £58k as well as other benefits.
They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between office and home once normality has resumed.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information