£28000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Analysis Software Engineer - Consultancy
Matlab, R, Python
We are a Surrey based Consultancy and we are looking for an analysis software engineer to join a team of highly skilled individuals. You will be focused on working with our clients to help them improve their systems, by providing analysis tools.
Location: Surrey; commutable from Leatherhead, Redhill, Guildford, Woking, Horsham, Crawley and surrounding areas
Salary: up to £60,000 + benefits depending on experience
Responsibility Analysis Software Engineer:
- Provide technical analysis and software engineering of web and desktop tools.
- Work alongside clients and subject matter experts in the industry.
- Improve algorithm performance.
- Help develop new architectures.
Required Skills for Analysis Software Engineer could include:
- Experience using Matlab, R or Python.
- Ability to develop real-world systems models.
- Able to develop and maintain native software packages: eg Java/JavaFX, C# or another desktop environment.
- Interest in working across different sectors, primarily around Engineering.
- Comfortable communicating with clients.
- Good CompSci, Science or Maths background.
We can offer junior individuals the ability to learn new skills / languages and can offer more mid to senior individuals the ability to work on a variety of high-quality projects and the scope to progress your career.