£45000.00 - £75000 per annum
13 days ago
You will join one of their Data Science teams supporting critical infrastructure and services across the UK and beyond. All these sectors are embracing the potential of AI and you'll work alongside industry experts and help both develop the technology and deploy it in the real world. Their groups work across multiple domains and you can learn and use your skills in a range of different industries.
You will be able to further your AI knowledge as you embark on projects which will disrupt sectors from Healthcare to Defence, and Transport to Low Carbon Energy Generation. The role itself will focus on specialist areas in AI (NLP, Computer Vision and Reinforcement Learning).
They are recruiting for this role at all levels, as long as you are keen to continue expanding your AI and Machine Learning skills and are keen to gain exposure in a cl
They are recruiting for this role at all levels, as long as you are keen to continue expanding your AI and Machine Learning skills and are keen to gain exposure in a client facing position.
What you need:
- Academic background in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject.
- Experience specifying, developing, and deploying AI approaches to solve real-world problems.
- Ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Skilled with common Python deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow and PyTorch) and ML libraries (e.g. SKLearn).
- Skilled with data handling tools and version control systems (e.g. pandas, DVC, MLFlow).
- Strong experience in one or more AI sub-disciplines (e.g. Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Programming) plus their associated tools.
- Practical experience of using supervised Machine Learning in a range of areas (e.g. image segmentation and object detection, forecasting/regression, reinforcement learning)
- Competitive salary, with regular pay rises
- Hybrid, flexible working (multiple office locations across the UK)
- Holiday Sale and Purchase Scheme
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid training and development
- Season Rail Ticket Loan
Due to the nature of work you will be required to undertake, applicants MUST be required to undergo pre-employment screening to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security vetting. You will be required to be a UK national.
If you're ready to take on the next step in your AI and Machine Learning Career please apply here.