£550 - £600 per day
2 months ago
Agile Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: Out of Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550pd - £600pd
Understanding Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a government department in the recruitment of an Agile Delivery Manager to head up a digital transformation project for 6 months.
- Managed one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the road-map for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Proven Agile delivery over a number of years - experience of running full agile ceremonies.
- Proven delivery track record via Agile delivery and not ex-prince2 project management type.
- Public sector experience within the same position.
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS or willing to undergo the checks
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to know more please apply below or alternatively feel free to get in touch to know more email@example.com