Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Affiliate Marketing Manager - 12 month fixed-term role
We are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager (for a 12 month maternity cover) join this Sunday Times Top 10 Company, based in Hemel Hempstead (some flexible & remote working available).
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to own and manage our digital affiliate program, including the management of high-volume digital partnerships, the recruitment and management of new affiliate partners, whilst also working closely with offline partnership teams to support the internal digital marketing needs across multiple brands. You will also analyse data to help identify ways to improve performance.
Skills and experience needed for the Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Strong experience with affiliate marketing and programs
- Experience of managing an affiliate network using a platform (or platforms)
- Partnership management experience; including sourcing and bringing on new partners
- Experience of working in a multi-media digital partnership environment
- Experience of working across multiple brands
- Good reporting skills with the ability to track performance and analyse data
- Good Excel and numerical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage key relationships!
We are looking for someone with strong affiliate marketing and partnership management skills, who can hit the ground running! This is a great opportunity to add some good value to an award-winning company across some well-known brands.
Location: Hemel Hempstead (some work from flex)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + 22 days holiday (+ bank hol), pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.