St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + +Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will be joining an exciting and successful growth-focused recruitment business with a great culture who really believe in investing in and developing their people. As part of the back-office support team you will you will play a pivotal role in supporting the general office management and compliance with contractor and permanent recruitment within the business.
This is a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office as well as managing the contractor base and recruitment compliance.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant will include:
- Managing the office and dealing with some of our external suppliers
- Support the organisation of company trips and events.
- Conducting audits and compliance checks for new placements and GDPR
- CRM Database maintenance and cleansing
- Managing contractors through their onboarding and offboarding
- Managing contractor Timesheets and collating contractor invoices
- Sending out Client invoices for contractor placements
- Contractor compliance checks and Umbrella compliance checks
- Ad hoc duties
The skills we are looking for:
- Strong communication and confidence dealing with external stakeholders.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English and writing skills
- Take ownership of your personal development
- Great time management skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- Great attention to detail
- A self-learning mindset
- No previous experience is required as full training will be given
What we can offer you:
As well as lots of tools and support to enable you to get up to speed and develop in this role, we also offer:
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited holiday (after 2 years)
Who are we?
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast-growing recruitment business based in the heart of St. Albans with plans to continue to expand our UK and international offices. We have a specialist approach within the IT and Technology sectors which has led to continued year-on-year growth with 2021 set to be our best year yet.
If you'd like to join a fast-growing, successful and exciting organisation and contribute to the development and progression of colleagues and the business then apply, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
£18,000 - £20,000