£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Actuarial Analyst to join a leading FinTech company based in Newbury! The Actuarial Analyst will be joining the QA team as a Quality Assurance Analyst, in order to provide functional and numerical system testing of both new and existing tools.
As an Actuarial Analyst, you will use your analytical skills to plan tests and implement them, including draft test plans, scenarios and automated test scripts, whilst working with senior analysts, consultants and developers to deliver high quality solutions to clients.
Skills required for the Actuarial Analyst:
- Experience working in an actuarial or analytical systems-based role is desirable
- Experience or good working knowledge of Excel
- Graduated in Mathematics or Science with at least a 2.1 degree
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst to join a fast-paced, growing FinTech company, with the view to grow and progress within a Quality Assurance role, undertaking training courses and learning from senior members of the team.
Actuarial Analyst - Analytics, Actuarial, Excel, Graduate, Quality Assurance, QA, Testing
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits + 10% bonus
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.