St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £30000 per annum + up to 40% commission
9 days ago
Recruitment Account Manager - St Albans, Hertfordshire (best UK Recruitment Company 2016)
Are you looking to step away from Business Development but maintain relationships with clients and Candidates?
Are you keen to work in a highly autonomous, positive, friendly environment?
Understanding Recruitment are a vibrant and exciting award-winning IT & Technology Recruitment consultancy based in St Albans. Boasting an impressive portfolio of fantastic clients, we aim to provide the best IT recruitment solutions for our clients and achieve this by having an excellent, consultative team on board with a low staff turnover.
We have a dynamic working environment and offer trips away (including Mexico and Croatia) and are always on the lookout for ambitious individuals who can add value to our team and build upon their career with us!
You will boast strong Account Management skills whether through previous experience or a passion for building strong customer relationships in order to take control of the relationships of a number of high-calibre accounts where you will:
- Effectively network with a variety of existing and new decision makers
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business and vacancies
- Source and provide strong candidates for the live vacancies and effectively manage the candidate process
- Identify any areas of improvement with clients, and help put these improvements in place
As an Account Manager, you will be commercially focused, with a proven track record in recruitment, preferably within the IT or Technical space and able to demonstrate:
Relationship building, networking, Confidence, ambition, excellent time management and organisation skills, flexibility and fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Bespoke training scheme
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year Croatia and Mexico!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now for further details.