£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Account Director to join a well established and highly renowned creative technical agency, managing a new global account. As Account Director you will be responsible for providing consistently excellent service to senior stakeholders within your account as well as working closely with the wider agency to establish client requirements and deliver an effective solution.
The ideal Account Director will have demonstrable experience in a senior project or programme manager role looking after a portfolio of major brands within a creative marketing agency. This is a hands on and proactive position so an ambitious and tenacious drive is essential to thrive in this role as the account you will be managing has a huge growth potential so requires someone with the depth of experience to manage a demanding account.
Day to day you will be responsible for establishing client requirements, coordinating with the wider team to manage timeframes and budgets, liaising with senior stakeholders keeping them regularly informed of all stages of the projects, confidently present strategies and analysis as well as identifying new commercial opportunities within your account.
Key skills and experienced need for the Account Director:
- Previous experience managing high profile accounts within a creative digital marketing agency.
- Excellent skills in client relationship and stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to manage workflows, oversee P&L and manage commercial billing models.
- Strong understanding of digital strategies and marketing.
- Evidence of account growth within a similar Account Director role.
- Confidence, drive, eagerness and a focus on growth are key!
Account Director - project, programme, SEO, Social Media, Google Analytics, GTM, Web Strategies, Digital Products / Projects
Location: Westminster, London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.