Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
3 months ago
3rd Line Support Engineer - SCCM
We are seeking a 3rd Line Support Engineer with strong SCCM skills to join a top 20 "Sunday Times' Best Companies for work for". Based in Hemel Hempstead (3 days a week in the office, 2 days from home), you will join a Desktop Team of 10 people, and provide 3rd line support to a large and varied user base.
Alongside the troubleshooting and incident resolution duties, this is a good opportunity for someone with strong SCCM skills to also get involved in a variety of projects (configurations, patching, Intune development, new security tools etc.).
Skills and experience required for the SCCM 3rd Line Support Engineer:
- Strong experience with client management tools, especially SCCM (Endpoint Manager)
- Experience of using SCCM for application packaging and deployment, as well as image building and deployment
- Troubleshooting skills at 3rd line with client and server operating systems
- Group Policy experience, with ideally the ability to read and write PowerShell scripts
- Solid experience with the MS stack (MS365, Teams, OneDrive)
- Any knowledge with O365, Azure AD, Active Directory, Exchange would be advantageous
- Any working knowledge of networking would also be nice to have (LAN, WAN, VPN etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL preferred
- Flexibility to participate in a 1/7 on-call shift Rota
- Happy to occasionally travel to other sites (this won't be often)
This is a good chance for a 3rd Line Support Engineer with good SCCM skills to join a fantastic company who genuinely look after their staff and offer some exciting work to get involved in!
Location: Hemel Hempstead (3 days in the office, 2 days from home each week)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + 10% bonus, 22 days holiday + bank holiday (rises to 25 days after 2 years), pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.