£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
2nd Line Support Engineer
We are seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a top 20 "Sunday Times' Best Companies for work for". Based in Minehead (with some travel to other sites in the Southwest area), this person will provide all aspects of desktop support, ensuring tickets raised from the helpdesk are responded to and handled quickly and efficiently.
This will suit someone already working in a 2nd line desktop support role, or looking to move on from 1st line! Any technical skills with SCCM and ITIL would be advantageous, as well as a passion for IT, and demonstratable skills responding to and resolving a range of technical incidents.
Skills and experience needed for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Proven experience in either a 2nd line desktop role, or a 1st line role looking to move up
- Experience of supporting a hardware estate comprising of desktops, laptops, laptops, telephony, and Epos systems
- Happy being based in the office 5 days a week
- Occasional travel to other sites (full driving license and access to a car required)
- Experience in troubleshooting different applications, and resolving incidents within agrees SLA's
- ITIL and/or SCCM knowledge would be advantageous (but not essential)
- Proactive attitude, keen to learn new technology
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet SLAs
Note: this role is based on site 5 days a week, and requires a driving license and access to a car!
2nd Line Support Engineer - Desktop, Helpdesk, hardware, ITIL, SCCM
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + 22 days holiday + bank holiday (rises to 25 days after 2 years), 10% bonus, discounts
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.