Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
We are seeking a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a multi award-winning software provider based in Bourne End. You will be responsible for managing external customer support requests and ensuring that all users receive prompt assistance on any issues raised.
As the 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer you will draw on your experience of providing excellent customer support as well utilising your knowledge of hardware and software. You will be working in a Microsoft environment so knowledge of Microsoft technology and Office packages would be highly desirable.
The ideal 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer will be a confident in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving a wide variety of technical issues while providing updates and solutions within agreed timeframes, always ensuring the customer always receives excellent service.
Further skills and experience required for the 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Previous experience in a 1st / 2nd Line support role.
- Background in the construction industry or financial systems would be highly beneficial (Sage, IRIS, Oracle, SAP etc).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technology and cloud software.
- Excellent experience supporting Windows Active Directory as well as the MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to support internal and external users on Windows 7, 8 & 10.
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer: Microsoft, Windows, software, MS Office, Active Directory, Sage, IRIS, Oracle, SAP
Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.