£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an impressive and award-winning gaming company based in Cambridge, during an impressive time of company growth. As the successful Graduate IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for acting as first point of contact for a vast range of internal incidents and service requests.
The Graduate IT Support Engineer will be responsible for handling 1st and 2nd line internal support requests as well as the administration and maintenance of IT accounts. The ideal candidate will be confident in working in a fast paced environment both individually and as part of a team, ambitious and keen to learn as well as approachable and hard working.
Key skills needed for the 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Degree educated in Computer Science (or similar) or a couple of years commercial experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience resolving hardware and software issues.
- Strong understanding of Windows IT environment; OS 7-10 and Servers 2008-2016.
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory administration tools.
- A passion for technology, with ambition to learn new skills and progress your career.
- Excellent communicational skills.
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to make progress in your IT career by joining a rewarding and supportive company and becoming an intrinsic member of their growing team.
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer: Computer Science Degree, 1st and 2nd Line Support, Windows, Microsoft, OS, Server, Active Directory
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + benefits and excellent career opportunities!
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.