High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + benefits, £1000 shift allowance
8 months ago
1st Line Support Analyst
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our ground-breaking, leading technology company based in High Wycombe.
For this role, it is essential that you have experience with shift work, as this role will include working shifts.
As the successful 1st Line Support Analyst, you will boast experience within a 1st/2nd line desktop service support role, paired with fantastic customer service skills. You will be working in a close-knit team to support all the internal employees!
Key skills needed for the Desktop Engineer:
- Experience with shift work
- Proven experience within a 1st/2nd line desktop service support role
- Technical skill with Windows 7/8 and/or Mac OS X
- Experience working in IT support and Windows stack
- MS Office Suite/Office 365 experience
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Experience with exchange 2007/2010 is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to become part of a growing team where you will receive exceptional training and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
1st Line Support Analyst - 1st line, 2nd line, Windows 7/8, Microsoft, MAC OS X, Office 365, Support Engineer, Shift work, Desktop
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + excellent benefits!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.