Understanding Recruitment’s passionate Java jobs team have been noticed throughout the industry having made many placements for a range of start-ups, tech SME’s and larger organisations in London and beyond. Our skilled team source high calibre Java Developers across the UK, EU & further for positions in the UK from Graduate, Junior and Senior level positions. With strong contacts, the Java jobs team work tirelessly to help both clients and candidates find their perfect match.
We source both Core (JSE) & Enterprise Java (JEE). JVM languages such as Scala, Clojure & Groovy, through to frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSF & Thymeleaf. Other commonly requested technologies/terminology include multithreading, concurrency, machine learning, AI, Tomcat, RESTful, Glassfish, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic, Akka, Struts, AWS & NoSQL.
Within Java, we also have our specialist Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence team.
For further information on the service we are able to offer please contact one of our Consultants.
"98% would use UR's Java jobs team again."
- Matt, Product Owner - Software Company
- I have dealt with a number of recruitment agencies in the past (mostly from a candidate side) and James shows honesty and integrity that I have not found elsewhere. I actually first spoke to James when looking for a role and it has been a pleasure working with him since I joined the other side of the fence!
- Joana, Senior Java Developer – Candidate
- Throughout the whole process I felt very encouraged and motivated by the recruiter. I was given very detailed information about the different job offers and James helped me understand what all of them consisted of. He answered all my questions promptly and in detail. I never felt rushed or stressed during the application period because I felt like he "had my back" and would help me out through the process. The job offers were very well tailored to my request and CV.
- Steve Rodgers, Technology Recruitment Manager.
- What stands out about Understanding’s success is the immense challenge it is to resource and recruit the top Java Developers in volume, in such a competitive market and in a sparsely populated area. Having developed a successful, tightknit partnership with Ocado’s in-house team, Understanding have really taken the time to appreciate Ocado’s requirements and continually deliver to the uppermost standard
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
Our specialist team regularly support their clients to fill roles such as: Machine Learning Researchers (Reinforcement + Deep Learning), Machine Learning Engineers, Research Software Engineers, Computer Vision Engineers, NLP Engineers & Software Engineers in a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence environment.
For superb career opportunities and further information please get in touch:
Team Leader: Mat Ferdenzi - 01727 228 254 or email@example.com