£60000.00 - £66000.00 per annum + £5k shift, benefits
etwa 2 Monate
Service Operations Manager - Incident Management Shift Leader
A new opportunity for a Service Operations Manager with experience of managing Incident Management shifts and teams to join a fast-growing, hugely successful disruptive Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Service Operations Shift Leader to come on board and take full responsibility for one of the teams, and bring structure and process to the shifts whilst also acting as a technical escalation point.
This role will involve directly managing a team of 7, including Senior Major Incident Managers and operational support staff, and working closely with internal and external Stakeholders. You will strategize and implement a structured delivery process when it comes to incident resolution and must take full control and command of the room.
The Service Operations Manager will have demonstratable experience of managing shifts and teams of this kind, whilst boasting a background in major incident management in an enterprise operations centre.
Experience required for the Service Operations Manager - Incident Management Shift Leader:
- Strong ITIL
- Management of a service team (incident, problem and change management)
- Extensive experience gained in an operations centre (enterprise ideally)
- Technical background, able to be the escalation point and be hands-on when required
- Experience of managing shifts and ensuring strong delivery processes are in place
- Experience of taking full control and command of a room / shift
- Happy working a 24x7 shift pattern (outlined below)
**The role involves working days and nights shift pattern, so flexibility to do this is essential**
2 days, 2 nights, 5 off | 2 days, 3 nights, 4 off | 3 days, 2 nights, 5 off
Salary: £60,000 - £66,000 + £5k shift allowance and benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.