£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, flexible working, training
etwa 2 Monate
Senior Software Developer - Banking Services
ALL interview processes done remotely and remote-onboarding.
Senior Software Developer - Banking Services! A global leader in banking and financial services, based in central Nottingham, are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their Digital Transformation journey. They are on a mission to improve customer-facing services and products used by millions of customers globally. As the Senior Software Developer, problems of scalability and security within financial regulations are complex challenges you will be overcoming on a daily basis. Self-development for this company is crucial - they are looking for employees who are always looking to further their skills are who are enthusiastic about technological innovations, and they will support you to do so!
They are looking for a Senior Software Developer (Banking Services) with the following:
- Strong commercial Java development experience
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms e.g. AWS/GCP
- Experience building microservices
- An advocate for modern ways of working e.g Agile, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, Scrum
The cross-functional teams range from 5-7 developers with close collaboration with Quality and DevOps Engineers. In 2020, this company is moving all products to the cloud and they are therefore looking for developers who have an interest in this area and keen to continuously work and learn new technologies like microservice deployment.
- Performance-related bonus
- Private health and medical care
- Unrivalled training and certifications available for self-development
- 10% of time allocated to working on personal projects
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Software Developer - Banking Services opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy