£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
seit 5 Monaten
Graduate Support Engineer / Developer
A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Support Engineer / Developer to join a leading FinTech company based in Newbury (Berkshire)! The role would suit someone who has recently graduated from University with a degree in Computer Science / Actuarial Sciences / Mathematics.
You will be responsible for engaging with external clients, managing incidents and service requests through to resolution. As this particular role sits within the development team, you will also be responsible for support and maintenance of web applications, both frontend and backend, particularly using Java and SQL.
Key skills required for the Graduate Support Engineer / Developer:
- Recently graduated from University with a degree in Computer Science / Actuarial Sciences / Mathematics.
- A brief understanding of Java and other OO programming languages
- The ability to write SQL Queries
- A real passion for technology and the ability to pick up new skills very quickly
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join a hugely successful FinTech company. With real opportunities to grow and progress into Software Development.
Salary: £23,000 + £26,500 + bonus + benefits
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Please apply immediately if this position is of interest!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy