£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
seit 8 Monaten
Enterprise Architect - Data Integration
An opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business and shape Data Technology.
Following the launch of a new Hadoop Big Data platform (with huge investment in this area), you will own the core data and data integration platforms, whilst working cross-functionally across many other areas of the business and with senior stakeholders.
Working as an Enterprise Architect (Data), your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the data solutions and platforms at enterprise level
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture / technical background in Data & Integration essential
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
- Cross functional working, with both technical delivery and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in an enterprise environment
- Experience within the retail sector greatly preferred!
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £90K - £100K + bonus (up to 30%) + benefits
Skills: Architect, Data, Integration, Enterprise, Agile, Scrum
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.