£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
seit 7 Monaten
3rd Line IT Support Engineer
We are seeking a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join a fast growing, IT services company based in Watford, Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for supporting internal teams made up of around 200 users and ensuring that all receive prompt assistance on any issues raised.
As the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer you will oversee the general maintenance and integrity of the internal infrastructure, including performing regular system administration, installations, maintenance and user functions, whilst managing the local servers and network switches. You will work closely with the Service Desk Manager but possess the drive and enthusiasm to be autonomous i3rd Ln your role and can work efficiently on your own.
The ideal 3rd Line IT Support Engineer will be confident in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving a wide variety of technical / infrastructure issues while providing updates and solutions within agreed timeframes, always ensuring the system integrity is protected.
Further skills and experience required for the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer:
- Excellent experience of supporting Windows desktops, 2012/2016 servers as well as the MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience supporting Office365 users.
- Understanding of standard network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.) and Cisco equipment.
- Knowledge of virtualisation software e.g. VMware / vSphere is highly beneficial.
- Experience around security, firewalls and WatchGuard.
- Any networking, support or system administration certifications are advantageous.
3rd Line IT Support Engineer: infrastructure, Windows, Office365, networks, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, servers, Cisco, virtualisation, VMware, vSphere, security, firewalls, WatchGuard
This is an excellent opportunity for a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join a dynamic team, working in a fast paced, lively environment and develop your career by building strong internal business relationships through the service you provide.
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.