Understanding Recruitment is committed to providing a quality service to both our candidates and clients. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received from us, we would like you to tell us about it.
We have an award winning Customer Service & Satisfaction policy embedded throughout the business and we aim to consistently increase the level of expectations across our industry.
All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
We have a dedicated Candidate and Client engagement team who deal with all feedback. They are responsible for objectively reviewing and investigating any concerns you may have without delay.
- We will send you electronic written acknowledgement (email), on receipt of your complaint within 5 working days.
- We will then record your complaints in our complaints register and start to investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps:
- Examining your record to ascertain the sequence of relevant events & related correspondence
- Interviewing the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue
- Liaising with senior management as appropriate
- We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and duly resolve all complaints within 20 working days.
- A full written response to your complaint will be drafted by the appointed member of the Candidate and Client engagement team sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable). In addition, the Candidate and Client engagement team may escalate your concerns to the relevant Manager or Director who may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can make a written request for escalation of your complaint. The investigation will be reviewed by a director of the company, who will respond directly with their findings and conclusion.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version.