What you can expect from us:
- You will be treated with honesty and integrity at all times.
- We will not put forward your details until we have your permission.
- We will use your information confidentially and only request information relevant to your application.
- You will be contacted with an update on your application within 3 working days of being invited to interview.
- You will be given personalised and constructive feedback within 24 hours once received from the client.
- You will receive expert advice on constructing and developing your CV.
- We will provide complete interview preparation advice and specific briefings for all interviews.
- We will provide you with a proactive, personalised and targeted approach to your job search.
- We provide open access to our Specialist Technical Recruitment Consultants.
- We will respond to your queries within 2 business days and at a time most convenient to you.
- We will provide accurate, constructive and timely feedback throughout the whole recruitment process.
What we expect of you:
- To keep us updated with any change in your personal circumstances, including CV updates, contact details, location and availability
- To share with us your thoughts and opinions about the experience you have received from Understanding Recruitment. Your feedback matters to us.
- To provide open and honest feedback throughout the recruitment process – even if it’s not what we want to hear.
- To provide us with honest and accurate information throughout your job search.
- To be open and honest with all your applications.
- To attend interviews as arranged or let us know if you are unable to do so within a reasonable timeframe.
- To honour any commitments given to Understanding Recruitment and our Clients.
We understand your time is very precious however would be very grateful for any constructive feedback.