Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter Apprenticeship Scheme - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £200 a week + £2,000 bonus + Commission + International team trips away
For those of you looking to fulfill a career in the recruitment industry, Understanding Recruitment are very proud to offer an excellent apprenticeship scheme which provides an opportunity to break into recruitment and work alongside some of the most talented consultants in the industry, within a fresh and exciting organisation.
The role will provide you with a comprehensive training programme covering all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle, and will include the chance to gain an NVQ in Business Administration from the local and very reputable Oaklands College.
As a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice you will be responsible for the following:
- Candidate searches on behalf of a Senior Consultant
- Advertising jobs on key job sites
- Resourcing / researching candidates on jobsite databases
- Communicating and qualifying candidates
- Attending client meetings
- Arranging interviews and securing placements
We are looking for hard working, determined and career minded individuals.You should have a minimum of 2 A-Levels at D grade and above (or equivalent) as well as a strong attitude to learn and good customer facing communication skills.
We will pay you £200 a week with an additional £2,000 bonus at the end of your 12 months. Should you successfully move up the business after that period you will have the opportunity to earn £40,000+ as well as be presented a fantastic opportunity to take on further responsibility and move in to a full consultancy role.
As a business we will offer fantastic support and a great training programme. We also have international winners trips to locations such as Miami, Las Vegas, St. Lucia, Mexico etc, for those over 110% of target.
- Pension scheme
- 20% off Nando's
- Town center parking
- Gym membership
- Early finish dress-down Fridays
- Perkbox membership
- Office pool table
- Free office fruit & hot/cold drinks
- Fun team days out
- Summer BBQ'S
- + more!
To apply or enquire further, please contact: